upcoming meeting in Chicago

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 19, 2012
      The next meeting of the Library Committee will be on April 26, thursday, at 6:30 p.m. I expect we will have telephone hookup for those who cannot attend in person. The meeting will be the Westin North Shore hotel near Deerfield, same location as last time in Chicago.

      Some agenda items:
      --CCAOM.NET-- still pending full participation
      --Accreditation document--pending updates from David Sales and others; some sections need to be made more specific
      New items:
      --role of libraries in maintaining records related to recordkeeping in the herbal dispensares. At Baltimore, the chair of the Herbal Committee noted that there may be a need for libraries to play a larger role in maintaining documents regarding quality of herbs purchased, etc.

      Please think of additional items. thanks
    • Boni, Bethyn A. M.L.S.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 20, 2012

        meeting of the Library Committee will be on April 26, Thursday, at 6:30 p.m.”

        I’ve learned not to presume :-) - is this 6:30 pm CST

        Thanks,

        Bethyn

        Bethyn A. Boni, M.L.S., Library Director

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 20, 2012
            Jim, I will be out of town and not sure I can get a phone connection unless it is toll free.
            I will be in Hawaii for those days.
            Let me know what you think about connecting. I will have Internet and phone, but cannot handle long distance fee at hotel.

            Naomi