Re: [ccaomlcaom] phone nformation for lcaom meeting november 10th

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2011
      Hii Jim,
      OK, thanks.
       I may miss it, because I will be on an airplane to Hawaii from 8 to 11:45am,

      If I can still catch you on a phone when I arrive at the hotel, I will try.
      I'm not sure about the time difference and about Daylight Saving Time, yet.  Hawaii does not always switch.
      Naomi

      On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 2:17 PM, jamesemdy <librarian@...> wrote:
      If you plan to participate by telephone, please email me with details. CCAOM will have a speaker phone in the committee meeting room.

       You may dial-in to this phone at the appropriate time in your time zone
       at a toll-free number as follows:
      Dial 1-866-352-3799
       Enter Meeting Number *8978346* (include the * key before and after number)
       Ignore Prompt for Moderator's Pin Number (CCAOM Executive Director will execute)

      Time for call: (3:30 pm Pacific, 4:30 pm Mountain, 5:30 pm Central, 6:30 pm Eastern)

      Date/Time of Committee Meeting: Thursday, Nov. 10, 2011 from 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm (Eastern
      time)

    • Aileen Huang
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 2011

        I’d like to let you know that Sara Wang, our Library Administrator, will attend the meeting.

        Wish you a successful one!

        Best,

        Aileen Huang

        Director of Learning Center