phone nformation for lcaom meeting november 10th

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2011
      If you plan to participate by telephone, please email me with details. CCAOM will have a speaker phone in the committee meeting room.

      You may dial-in to this phone at the appropriate time in your time zone
      at a toll-free number as follows:
      Dial 1-866-352-3799
      Enter Meeting Number *8978346* (include the * key before and after number)
      Ignore Prompt for Moderator's Pin Number (CCAOM Executive Director will execute)

      Time for call: (3:30 pm Pacific, 4:30 pm Mountain, 5:30 pm Central, 6:30 pm Eastern)

      Date/Time of Committee Meeting: Thursday, Nov. 10, 2011 from 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm (Eastern
      time)
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2011
        Hii Jim,
        OK, thanks.
         I may miss it, because I will be on an airplane to Hawaii from 8 to 11:45am,

        If I can still catch you on a phone when I arrive at the hotel, I will try.
        I'm not sure about the time difference and about Daylight Saving Time, yet.  Hawaii does not always switch.
        Naomi

        On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 2:17 PM, jamesemdy <librarian@...> wrote:
        If you plan to participate by telephone, please email me with details. CCAOM will have a speaker phone in the committee meeting room.

         You may dial-in to this phone at the appropriate time in your time zone
         at a toll-free number as follows:
        Dial 1-866-352-3799
         Enter Meeting Number *8978346* (include the * key before and after number)
         Ignore Prompt for Moderator's Pin Number (CCAOM Executive Director will execute)

        Time for call: (3:30 pm Pacific, 4:30 pm Mountain, 5:30 pm Central, 6:30 pm Eastern)

        Date/Time of Committee Meeting: Thursday, Nov. 10, 2011 from 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm (Eastern
        time)

      • Aileen Huang
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 9, 2011

          I’d like to let you know that Sara Wang, our Library Administrator, will attend the meeting.

          Wish you a successful one!

          Best,

          Aileen Huang

          Director of Learning Center