Re: [ccaomlcaom] agenda for safety harbor florida
- ccaom.net may or may not work. i am in contact with david sales about it but nothing is probably going to happen by november 1o.On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 3:26 PM, Naomi Broering <NBROERING@...> wrote:Jim, Agenda looks good. Unfortunately I may be on airplane at Hawaii time 12noon.Send me the tle info anyway, just in case I can tune in, but it is not likely.I can answer questions re the Pacific Symposium CDs and DVDs via e mail.I am interested in minutes, especially on ICD 11 discussion and the Accrediation site visit points.What is status of CCAOM Net?I will check my e mail to for the access number, if I can dial in.NaomiOn Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 3:01 PM, jamesemdy <librarian@...> wrote:Proposed agenda for the next LCAOM committee meeting, scheduled for------------------------------------
Thursday November 10th at 6:30 EST in Safety Harbor FL:
1 Review of ICD-11 and TCM terminology and inclusion.
2. Policy on library use by nonstudents, alumni and the public in general.
3. Document on evaluation points for site visits (Accreditation)
4. Security systems for libraries: considerations of cost vs. benefit.
5. Pacific Symposium Archival Collection, 1989 to 2004 ( Naomi C. Broering may present)
6. Increasing participation in LCAOM communications.
7. Evaluation of OVIDChinese.
8. Status of CCAOM.Net.
If you plan to participate by telephone, please email me with details.
Jim Emdy, Chair
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
Naomi C. Broering, MLS, MA
Dean of Libraries
Pacific College of Oriental Medicine
7445 MIssion Valley Rd. Ste 101
San Diego, CA 92108
Ph: 619-574-6909 ext 134