agenda for safety harbor florida

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 26, 2011
      Proposed agenda for the next LCAOM committee meeting, scheduled for
      Thursday November 10th at 6:30 EST in Safety Harbor FL:
      1 Review of ICD-11 and TCM terminology and inclusion.

      2. Policy on library use by nonstudents, alumni and the public in general.

      3. Document on evaluation points for site visits (Accreditation)
      4. Security systems for libraries: considerations of cost vs. benefit.
      5. Pacific Symposium Archival Collection, 1989 to 2004 ( Naomi C. Broering may present)
      6. Increasing participation in LCAOM communications.
      7. Evaluation of OVIDChinese.
      8. Status of CCAOM.Net.
      If you plan to participate by telephone, please email me with details.
      Jim Emdy, Chair
      librarian@....
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 26, 2011
        Jim, Agenda looks good. Unfortunately I may be on airplane at Hawaii time 12noon.

        Send me the tle info anyway, just in case I can tune in, but it is not likely.

        I can answer questions re the Pacific Symposium CDs and DVDs via e mail.
        I am interested in minutes, especially on ICD 11 discussion and the Accrediation site visit points.
        What is status of CCAOM Net?

        I will check my e mail to for the access number, if I can dial in.
        Naomi

        On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 3:01 PM, jamesemdy <librarian@...> wrote:
        Proposed agenda for the  next  LCAOM committee meeting, scheduled for
        Thursday November 10th at 6:30 EST in Safety Harbor FL:
         1 Review of ICD-11 and TCM terminology and inclusion.

        2. Policy on library use by nonstudents, alumni and the public in general.

        3. Document on evaluation points for site visits (Accreditation)
        4. Security systems for libraries:  considerations of cost vs. benefit.
        5. Pacific Symposium Archival Collection, 1989 to 2004 ( Naomi C. Broering  may present)
        6. Increasing participation in LCAOM communications.
        7. Evaluation of OVIDChinese.
        8. Status of CCAOM.Net.
        If you plan to participate by telephone,  please email me with details.
        Jim Emdy, Chair
        librarian@....

      • Andi Houston
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 27, 2011