Journals: Free for the Asking

  • Della Lawhon
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2006
      Dear LCAOM,

      New England School of Acupuncture is moving to a new facility. In
      our preparation for the move we have identified a number of
      duplicate journals in our collection. We're eager to find a new
      home for these and would prefer to not move them to our new space.

      I'm posting a document that lists our library's duplicate issues.
      [Yahoo technology doesn't allow us to attach documents in postings
      so this file appears in the Files link in the blue navigation pane
      on the left of the screen.] If you see issues noted that you would
      like us to send you, please email me the specifcs, i.e.,
      - journal name [issn or MARC#]
      - volume
      - issue

      Please include in your message your institution's shipping
      information. We regret NESA cannot pay to ship these to you but
      will package them up and send them as you request once we receve
      your FedEx or UPS account shipping number and address.

      See you in Phoenix.

      Best,
      Della
      Della Lawhon, MAOM, LAc, Dipl OM

      Director, Kelly Library
      Research Practicum Faculty Advisor
      New England School of Acupuncture
      40 Belmont Street
      Watertown, MA 02472
      617-926-3969
      To access our website, follow the library link from www.nesa.edu or
      http://www.nesa.edu/library/kelly_libr/kelly_home.htm
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2006
        Hi Della and Warner,
        I have posted a question regarding the CAOMLOOM Journal project. Where Can I
        find the list we developed last year. I cannot find it on Yahoo.

        nbroering@...

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Della Lawhon
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 9, 2006
          Hi Naomi,

          The original document Warner provided to LCAOM is attached. At the
          last meeting, the LCAOM group asked that a broader search of journals be
          done. That's what was posted on the Yahoo Group. The selection
          criteria and sources for journal info are listed in the document LCAOM
          Journal Review Overview.htm