LOOM meeting minutes posted

  • Della Lawhon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11, 2005
      Dear all,

      We have minutes from our meetings now posted on our LOOM site.

      If you have other materials that could or should be posted please
      email them to me. (I'm not sure but you may be able to upload them
      yourself; if you try, let me know what happens.)

      Please email me any questions.

      Have a great summer,
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 12, 2005

        Hi Della,

        I went to the site you listed and only found a copy of your e mail.

        Where lese should I look?

        Naomi

        Naomi C. Broering, MLS , MA . FACMI

        nbroering@...

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 24, 2005
          Hi Naomi: Do any documents appear yest under Files... the blue
          navigation box on the left of the screen.

          I can find them when I log in from home or NESA. Hope you can too.

          Best,
          Della

          --- In ccaomloom@yahoogroups.com, "Naomi Broering" <NBROERING@P...> wrote:
          > Hi Della,
          >
          > I went to the site you listed and only found a copy of your e mail.
          >
          > Where lese should I look?
          >
          > Naomi
          >

          > Naomi C. Broering, MLS, MA. FACMI
          >
          > Dean of Libraries