LCAOM Fall Meeting Agenda

  • Della Lawhon
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2006
      LCAOM Agenda
      Wednesday, October 18
      Location TBA
      1:30PM - 5:00PM

      Welcome & Introductions: Della Lawhon
      Review Past Meeting Minutes
      Agenda Review
      LCAOM Journals review: Della Lawhon
      New Catalog Report: Jim Emdy
      Developing a new AOM Library Report: David Bowles
      Entry-Levels Doctoral Programs & AOM Libraries Report: Della Lawhon
      Action Steps
      Closing: Della Lawhon
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2006
        Hi,
        Regrettably, I am unable to attend the meeting, but am very interested.

        I too am working on a Journals Project. When I complete it, I may be able
        to share it with the group.

        I need to know how to access the LCAOM journal list. Please let me know.

        Please tell me more about the new AOM Library Report process. I know
        nothing about this, and need to be informed. Who should I contact?

        nbroering@...

        Developing a new AOM Library Report: David Bowles
        Entry-Levels Doctoral Programs & AOM Libraries Report: Della Lawhon
        Action Steps
        Closing: Della Lawhon

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Della Lawhon
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 9, 2006
          Hi Naomi,

          I replied in vmail and a separate email to the first part of your
          message below.

          In your message, you ask
          "Please tell me more about the new AOM Library Report process. I
          know nothing about this, and need to be informed. Who should I
          contact?"

          Are you referring to the entry-level doctoral program initiatives?
          I'll be in the office tomorrow. If you want to call me we can talk
          about that which might speed things along -- faster and clearer than
          email that is.

          For more clarification, you may want to also look at the minutes
          from LOOM/LCAOM meetings which are posted on the Yahoo group in the
          File section.

          Best,
          Della

          Della Lawhon, MAOM, LAc, Dipl OM
          Director, Kelly Library
          Research Practicum Faculty Advisor
          New England School of Acupuncture
          40 Belmont Street
          Watertown, MA 02472
          617-926-3969
          To access our website, follow the library link from www.nesa.edu or
          http://www.nesa.edu/library/kelly_libr/kelly_home.htm

          --- In ccaomloom@yahoogroups.com, "Naomi Broering" <NBROERING@...>
          wrote:

          > Hi,
          > Regrettably, I am unable to attend the meeting, but am very
          interested.

          > I too am working on a Journals Project. When I complete it, I may
          be able
          > to share it with the group.
          >
          > I need to know how to access the LCAOM journal list. Please let
          me know.

          > Please tell me more about the new AOM Library Report process. I
          know
          > nothing about this, and need to be informed. Who should I contact?
          >
          > Thanks
          > Naomi
          >

          > Naomi C. Broering, MLS, MA. FACMI
          > Dean of Libraries