Re: Pacific Symposium Archival CD Colletion Avaialble info for[ccaomlcaom] safety harbor meeting

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2011
      Hi Jim, Info for the LCAOM meeting

      I want to announce the Availability of the Pacific Symposium Archival Collection from 1989 to 2004 of audio lectures on CD and DVD format.  This famous conference is hosted by the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine annually.  World leaders Speak at the Symposium.  It is a great collection to have in your library.  Some of the OM Libraries have partial years, and may wish to fill in their collection.  The lectures were previoulsy on audocassettes, which no one uses any longer, so we converted them to CD and DVDs,

      Interested librarians should contact me and we will follow-up with order and pricing information later.

      I can be reached at nbroering@...
      When I get a flyer and list of the presentations ready, I will send it

      Naomi

      On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 2:30 PM, jamesemdy <librarian@...> wrote:
      If you plan to participate by phone in the LCAOM meeting on thursday November 10th at 6:30 pm,  please let me know so I can generate a list and also insure that you get the information on how to dial in.  the meeting starts at 6:30 pm east coast time, making it 3:30 on the west coast, etc.  thanks

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 25, 2011
        Dear Jim, fellow LCAOM Librarians and attendees at Florida Meeting

        The Pacific College of Oriental Medicine is pleased to announce the exclusive availability of the famous Pacific Symposium Archival Collection, 1989 to 2004 of meeting lectures in CD and DVD format.  It is a must have for OM and Alt MedComp Med Libraries.  See attached flier and order interest form.
        I have heard from several libraries already that are interested.

        If you can respond to me by November 30, 2011, I will get back to everyone soon; when we have the price and shipping quotes.  The CD collection is over 34 disks and the DVDs are 7disks.  The collection will include a booklet of all the titles and authors.

        The years from 2005 to the present are already in digital format and available from the Pacific Symposium, if you need any of them as well.

        See attached flier and interest form, Let me know.
        Naomi
        My contact information is

        email: nbroering@...