Agenda Planning For Upcoming LCAOM Meeting: Phoenix

  • Della Lawhon
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2006
      Hello CCAOM Librarians and fans of CCAOM libraries,

      It's time to plan the upcoming meeting which will be held in Phoenix
      at the Wigwam Resort on Wednesday, October 18 from 1:30 to 5:00PM. I
      hope many of you will be coming and attending our meeting.

      In addition to reviewing LCAOM's minutes from the May 2006 meeting --
      which you can find here on the Yahoo group in the files area --
      there are some other topics we may want to include.

      Jim Emdy has been working diligently on his OPAC and I think a lot
      of us would like to hear about his project. (Jim thank you for
      sharing links to your catalog here on the forum!)

      CCAOM's Entry-level Doctorate Committee has asked me to give a
      report on Thursday on and I would like to share my findings with you
      before I do so with the broader CCAOM committee.

      Please let us know if there is anything you'd like to include in our
      meeting.

      We need to finalize our agenda by the beginning of next week (Oct 2).

      See you in Phoenix,
      Della
      NESA