Re: [ccaomlcaom] meeting november 10th lcaom

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27, 2011
      i do not have a price quote. later perhaps.

      On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 3:03 PM, Naomi Broering <NBROERING@...> wrote:

      Thanks Jim

      Did you get a possible price quote from OVID?
      Naomi

      On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 2:54 PM, jamesemdy <librarian@...> wrote:
      Reminder that the LCAOM will meet in Safety Harbor FL on Thursday November 10th from 6:30 EST.  I assume we will have a telephone hookup for those who cannot attend in person.

      agenda items to date:
      1. discussion of accreditation document (see files for copy)

      2. discussion of library usage for nonstudents/staff

      3. discussion of security systems in libraries (see current survey)

      4. evaluation of Ovid database as possible joint venture subscription for group.

      Please feel free to add more things to ponder