Library security?

  • Andi Houston
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2011

      I am assembling a report on library security options and I’d like to get an idea of what security systems (if any) are being used by other acupuncture schools. I have created a poll on the yahoogroup here: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/ccaomlcaom/surveys?id=3065979, or you can reply through email. Any thoughts or opinions on academic library security is deeply appreciated, this is a completely new area for me.

      What security system is used in your library?

      ·          No security system, because it is unnecessary

      ·          RFID system with gates

      ·          Tattle strips

      ·          Security strips with gates

      ·          Security cameras

      ·          No security system, but plan on adding one in the future

      I appreciate your responses!

      352.335.2332 | acupuncturist.edu