RE: [ccaomlcaom] Library Visitors from the Public Community

  • Aileen Huang
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 30, 2011

      The library of American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine  allows only our students, faculty, staff and alumni to check out the library items. But anyone can come and use the library.  I think it’s a great idea to keep a credit card on file for alumni who need to check out library items.  I’m wondering if  there are any legal issues regarding keeping copy of a credit card.

      Aileen Huang

      Shuji Goto Library, ACTCM

      555 De Haro St. Suite 210

      San Francisco, CA 94107