Re: [ccaomlcaom] databases

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2011
      i think bandolier library looks good and i will add it to the libraryonline catalog.  camline didn't impress me

      On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 11:22 AM, Daniele Perez-Venero <dperezvenero@...> wrote:

      I thought the following two sites were interesting for "evidence based" information:

      • Bandolier Library - A collection of best evidence on complementary and alternative health interventions
      • CAMline: An evidence-based website on CAM for healthcare professionals and the public. Provides peer-reviewed information on the safety and efficacy of CAM products and therapies