Re: [ccaomlcaom] databases

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2011
      thanks for the information. i have examined most of the link cited and 1)some are on the five branches online catalog page already(such as PubMed, Cochrane) and 2)a few others are not as useful.  i am examining one cite for possible inclusion on the five branches web site

      On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 1:27 PM, Daniele <dperezvenero@...> wrote:

      I thought you might like to have a look at this, there are some good databases listed with live links in the section "Complementary & Alternative Medicine" on page 23

      http://www.ihe.ca/publications/library/2011/HTA-on-the-net/

    • Daniele Perez-Venero
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2011
        I thought the following two sites were interesting for "evidence based" information:

        • Bandolier Library - A collection of best evidence on complementary and alternative health interventions
        • CAMline: An evidence-based website on CAM for healthcare professionals and the public. Provides peer-reviewed information on the safety and efficacy of CAM products and therapies

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 3, 2011
          i think bandolier library looks good and i will add it to the libraryonline catalog.  camline didn't impress me