Re: [ccaomlcaom] What ILS do you use?

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 12, 2011
      if by ILS you mean software, we use libraryworld 2.o; adequate for our purposes. you might want to look at a survey document in the "Files" section of the yahoo group. it is called "Survey.." something or other.

      On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 5:24 AM, Andi Houston <andi.houston@...> wrote:

      Good morning,

      I am reviewing ILSs for my tiny library and I’d like to get as much data as possible from other acupuncture schools. How large is your library? What ILS do you use? Do you love it? If not, why?

      Thank you all!

      352.335.2332 | acupuncturist.edu

    • Library
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 12, 2011
        Our library has about 1000 books and currently using Cybertools which seems adequate.