Re: [ccaomlcaom] What ILS do you use?

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 11, 2011
      library size approximately 5500 physical items; 4380 cataloged titles(inventory in progress)
      we use Docline for full text articles.  works fine.  no other ils service used

      On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 5:24 AM, Andi Houston <andi.houston@...> wrote:

      Good morning,

      I am reviewing ILSs for my tiny library and I’d like to get as much data as possible from other acupuncture schools. How large is your library? What ILS do you use? Do you love it? If not, why?

      Thank you all!

      352.335.2332 | acupuncturist.edu

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 11, 2011
        Andi,
        Yes, I believe, I mentioned that the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine all 3 campuses use Cybertools and we love it.  We have used it since 2002 at SD campus and the other two joined in around 2004.
        You get the very best authoritative cataloging and bibliographic system for your books, journals, CDs and Dvds, etc. We use all the features, the circulation, cataloging, reference, online cat, etc.  It is all Internet based too.

        They are very sensitive to your needs and provide good training also.  They answer questons very promptly, too.

        I believe you will find it to be a great bargain.
        Many medical libraries use Cybertools.  Let me know if you have any more questions. They have a Users group.