Re: Reply, Meeting is not started? : [ccaomlcaom] phone number for may 11th meeting

    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2011
      Sorry, I went in today, which is Tuesday not Wednesday. Ignore my e mail.
      Naomi

      On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 3:49 PM, Naomi Broering <nbroering@...> wrote:
      Jim, I have been waiting for the meeting to start for over 15 mins.
      What's happening.
      Naomi Broering

      On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 4:18 PM, jamesemdy <librarian@...> wrote:
      Dear Council Members:
                 Please find attached the agenda for the meeting of the Libraries of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine Committee in Baltimore next week, submitted by committee chair Jim Emdy.  The meeting is Wed. night (May 11, 2011) at 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm Eastern Time.  As a speaker phone will be available in the meeting room, please encourage your librarian to participate in this meeting remotely by dialing the following toll-free number in his/her time zone, as indicated below:

      Dial 1-866-352-3799;
      Enter Meeting Number *8978346* (include the * key before and after number);
      Ignore Prompt for Moderator's Pin Number (CCAOM Executive Director will execute this function)
      [3:30 pm Pacific time, 4:30 pm Mountain, 5:30 pm Central, 6:30 pm Eastern]

      Thank you.