ASAP Library Asssitant Position Announcement Needed

  • nbroering
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2011
      Can you send me a copy of your Library Assistant or Library Techinican position description.
      I am trying to repond to a Homeland Security question for someone from China, who we are trying to help out by giving her a temporary position. I need a position description or advertisement that states you require a baccalaureate degree or equivalent.