tentative agenda for May meeting in Baltimore

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2011
      Meeting in Baltimore on Wednesday May 11th from 6:30 p.m. Telephone hookup will be available for participants who cannot attend in person.

      I. Introductions.

      II. General discussion of OM libraries, particularly for those who may be attending for the first time and are not immediately associated with a library.

      III. Discussion of have a "core group" of LCAOM members who would conduct library business between meetings. We have a working group now involved with Consortium issues.

      IV. Survey of current cooperative efforts:
      --LCAOM Yahoo user group
      --Soon to be issued list of URLs libraries can access for caalog data
      --a number of existing files in the LCAOM Yahoo group.

      V. Planned further cooperation and establishing first steps for more formal cooperaton
      --establishing a WiKi for members
      --establishing a web page similar to the one used by the CCAOM research committee.
      --exploration of the OCLC small library utility for catalog assistance
      --continuing and expanding the present working group on consortium issues.

      Documentation will be provided. Please let me know if there are additional items I should enclude.

      Jim Emdy
      Chair