Re: [ccaomlcaom] Re: article about CAM databases

    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 11, 2011
      there should be a copy of this article in the Yahoo LCAOM group under "files"

      On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 7:48 AM, Boni, Bethyn A. M.L.S. <bboni@...> wrote:

      Don’t feel badly - it’s part of our psyche as librarians to want to share :-)

      Bethyn
      Bethyn A. Boni, M.L.S., Library Director

      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 13, 2011
        Very nice of you to write these kind words. Yes, my intentions were good :-)
        Since my original message in August 2010  the article has been added  by someone for the group to see under "files".
        Daniele