Re: [ccaomlcaom] Re: Consortium

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2011
      thanks for your response. acubriefs.com is free and available

      On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 2:38 PM, Daniele Perez-Venero <dperezvenero@...> wrote:

      We might be interested in a library consortium, depending on the cost and on what is offered.
      It would be nice for example to be able to have online access to the full text of some CAM journals such as the "International Journal of Clinical Acupuncture" and also to have access to some CAM-specific databases such as AMED, Acubriefs etc.
      The idea of a consortium is certainly worth exploring.
      Thank you.

      Daniele Perez-Venero, M.L.I.S.
      Acupuncture & Massage College
      Miami, FL

    • Daniele
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2011
        I spoke too fast as usual :-) Yes, I realized after I sent my message that Acubriefs was free. Thanks for pointing it out.
        Daniele Perez-Venero