Re: Consortium

  • Daniele Perez-Venero
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18 2:38 PM
      We might be interested in a library consortium, depending on the cost and on what is offered.
      It would be nice for example to be able to have online access to the full text of some CAM journals such as the "International Journal of Clinical Acupuncture" and also to have access to some CAM-specific databases such as AMED, Acubriefs etc.
      The idea of a consortium is certainly worth exploring.
      Thank you.

      Daniele Perez-Venero, M.L.I.S.
      Acupuncture & Massage College
      Miami, FL

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6, 2011
          I spoke too fast as usual :-) Yes, I realized after I sent my message that Acubriefs was free. Thanks for pointing it out.
          Daniele Perez-Venero