Baltimore meeting.

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2011
      An early reminder that the next LCAOM meeting is in Baltimore on May 11th, Wednesday, from 6:30 to 9:30 pm
      I would like to present for the friday general meeting a report on efforts to form a library consortium, suggesting that we should move to actual formation, continued discussion or outright abandonment of the project.

      Please provide information on the following questions:

      1. Does your library need consortium services?

      2. Would your library join if the library incurred expenses?

      3. What three things your library would want from the consortium? You may add more than three.

      4. If a consortium is formed, could someone on your staff serve on a governing board?

      Thank you for your help.

      We should, by the way,have telephone connection for the May meeting.