RE: [ccaomloom] Upcoming LOOM Meeting: Wed., May 3

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26, 2006
      Della, Thanks,
      When is this meeting, It is not on the announcement you sent me below.

      nbroering@...

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 26, 2006
        i probably won't be able to attend but let me know where in colorado is the meeting.
        monday night at the opera: may 1st tba
        may 8th interview with cheryl anderson and latvian composer
        may 15 tba
        may 22 interview with Brian Staubenfiel about UC Santa Cruz opera