phone connection for asheville

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2010
      Jim:

      Thank you for the agenda, which I received in a separate e-mail. Also, yes, I have requested a speaker phone. I will be present at the beginning of the committee meeting to call out from the phone to CCAOM's 800 number as the moderator and then I will leave. Please contact the persons who wish to dial into the meeting and tell them to do the following:

      · Dial 1-866-352-3799;

      · Enter the Meeting Number *8978346* (include the * key before and after number);

      · Ignore Prompt for Moderator's Pin Number

      Calls to the above number should be made at the following times:

      · 6:30 pm Eastern Time

      · 5:30 pm Central Time

      · 4:30 pm Mountain Time

      · 3:30 pm Pacific Time

      Let me know if you need any further assistance. If you need to contact me during the week of the meeting, my cell is 301.263.9779.

      David M. Sale, J.D., LL.M.