Re: [ccaomlcaom] survey response pacific college of OM

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2010
      Yes, I got it too.  About a 2 hour delay
      Naomi

      On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 5:24 PM, jamesemdy <librarian@...> wrote:
      School: Pacific College of Oriental Medicine

      # of student, 1150

      Size of library collection: 26,000 to 30,000
      SD library 17458
      NY library 4078
      CHI librar 4701

      Activities: Teach Health Information literacy to 3 clasess. Clinical Research and Design, Pathophysiology-Massage Therapy, and Doctoral Dissertation Research class. Also Community Outreach consumer health information classes.

      Autoamted system: Cybertoolf for Libraries all 3 libraries
      Web page www.pacificcollege.edu, then go to library
      Databases: all NLM and DHHS health systems, EBSCO AltHealthWatch, Medline with full text, and EJS Online journals.

      Liaison: UCSD, SDSU, UCLS, PSRMLS NN/LM, LCAOM (respond to ILL requests

      Naomi C. Broering, MLS, MA, FACMI. Dean of Libraries