Re: [ccaomlcaom] meeting in asheville NC November

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2010
      Thanks Jim,
      I will definitely want to tune into the teleconference set-up.  Let me know.
      Naomi Broering

      On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 12:40 AM, jamesemdy <librarian@...> wrote:
      a reminder about the LCAOM meeting  at the Asheville Renaissance Hotel in North Carolina on Wednesday November 3rd from 6:30 to 9:30 pm.  Note evening time.

      we hope to have telephone connection for off-site participation, which will mean a relatively late evening for the West Coast.

      Please submit agenda items through the Yahoo Group.  Subcommittees on terminology and consortium issues should be prepared to present any efforts made since the last meeting.

      Two suggestions:

      Discussion of the recent article from WHO on incorporating OM medical terms. this document is available in the files section.

      Is there a national directory of OM practitioners where one can verify certification. or perhaps regional ones.  possibility of developing such directories of practitioners such as exist for some western medical personnel.  an effort for a consortium?

      should the library committee have  liaison with the resaarch committee?