CAM documents and upcoming meeting.

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16 12:20 PM
      An early reminder about the upcoming LCAOM committee meeting in Asheville NC on November 3rd. Please note it is an evening meeting (6:30-9:30). Telephone conferencing was invaluable in Albuquerque and could be use again, with the understanding that West Coast participants would have a late evening.

      two documents germain to current concerns have been put in the files section. you will receive notification about the PDF files separaely.
    • nbroering
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 16 12:34 PM
        Thanks Jim,
        I probably will not attent. Asheville, NC is too difficult to get to from here.
        I will opt for the phone call.
        Naomi Broering

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 16 12:37 PM
          OK, Will try for phone call.