RE: [ccaomlcaom] Re: article about CAM databases

    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 11, 2010

      Hello everybody: I’ve found the citation-located the abstract only to find a 12 month vendor moratorium-so sorry-not much help!

      David York, MLIS, Librarian

      The Academy of Oriental Medicine at Austin

      2700 West Anderson Lane, Suite 512

      Austin , Texas   78757

      Direct Line - (512) 492-3032

      Ma in number - (512) 454-1188 ext. 232

      Fax - (512) 454-7001

      dyork@...

      www.aoma.edu

      Transforming Lives and Communities Through Graduate Education in Oriental Medicine

      Academy of Oriental Medicine at Austin

      Transforming Lives and Communities through
      Graduate Education in Oriental Medicine.

      This message, including attachments, contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. Any use by others is strictly prohibited. Do not disseminate, distribute or copy this email without permission. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake, and delete this email from your system.

      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 11, 2011

        Don’t feel badly - it’s part of our psyche as librarians to want to share :-)

        Bethyn
        Bethyn A. Boni, M.L.S., Library Director

        You are right! I should have thought about that. Sorry, it won't happen again :-(

        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 11, 2011
          there should be a copy of this article in the Yahoo LCAOM group under "files"

        • Daniele Perez-Venero
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 13, 2011
            Very nice of you to write these kind words. Yes, my intentions were good :-)
            Since my original message in August 2010  the article has been added  by someone for the group to see under "files".
            Daniele