Upcoming LOOM Meeting: Wed., May 3

  • Della Lawhon
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26 12:24 PM
      Dear LOOM,

      Please come and encourage members of your school attending the
      CCAOM/pre-AOM Aliiance meetings to join the LOOM meeting

      1:30 pm - 5:00PM
      Torreys Peak 2

      Proposed Agenda

      1. Welcome & Sign In
      2. Meeting Agenda Setting
      3. Name change proposal: discussion and vote
      4. LOOM directory: Contact info review
      5. Journals in School Library Report review and followup
      6. Entry-level Standards Committee & LOOM discussion
      7. Yahoo Group discussion

      Please feel free to let me know if you want to revise the proposed
      agenda or have any questions about the items in it.

      You can review the minutes from previous meetings if you want to see
      what the committee has been doing and talking about at our semi-annual
      meetings. Reports from previous meetings are stored here on the CCAOM
      LOOM Yahoo group under files.

      See you in Colorado,
      Della
      New England School of Acupuncture
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 26 12:50 PM
        Della, Thanks,
        When is this meeting, It is not on the announcement you sent me below.

        nbroering@...

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 26 1:21 PM
          i probably won't be able to attend but let me know where in colorado is the meeting.
          monday night at the opera: may 1st tba
          may 8th interview with cheryl anderson and latvian composer
          may 15 tba
          may 22 interview with Brian Staubenfiel about UC Santa Cruz opera