RE: [ccaomlcaom] article about CAM databases

  • Boni, Bethyn A. M.L.S.
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 10, 2010

      In the interests of not violating copyright please (several of us may not have a subscription to the journal) be a good librarian and only send the citation.

      Thanks,

      Bethyn
      Bethyn A. Boni, M.L.S., Associate Librarian, Media

      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 11, 2010
        You are right! I did not think about that. Sorry.
        Daniele

        --- In ccaomlcaom@yahoogroups.com, "Boni, Bethyn A. M.L.S." <bboni@...> wrote:

        > In the interests of not violating copyright please (several of us may not have a subscription to the journal) be a good librarian and only send the citation.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Bethyn
        > Bethyn A. Boni, M.L.S., Associate Librarian, Media
        > New York Chiropractic College
        > 2360 State Route 89
        > Seneca Falls, New York 13148

      • Daniele
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 11, 2010
          You are right! I should have thought about that. Sorry, it won't happen again :-(

        • Boni, Bethyn A. M.L.S.
          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 11, 2010

            :-)   It’s OK - it’s part of our nature to always want to help everyone!   I’m just more sensitive to the issue as I’m the lucky(!?) librarian who gets to keep reminding our faculty and students about the perils and pitfalls of copyright.

            Oh, and...I sent my request to our ILL person so I can get a copy.

            Boehm, K., Raak, C., Vollmar, H. C. and Ostermann, T. (2010), An overview of 45 published database resources for complementary and alternative medicine. Health Information & Libraries Journal, 27: 93–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-1842.2010.00888.x

            href="https://mail.google.com/mail/html/compose/static_files/blank_quirks.html#12a43d8204b4816a_TopText">https://mail.google.com/mail/html/compose/static_files/blank_quirks.html#12a43d8204b4816a_TopText> from Daniele Perez-Venero included below]

            href="http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/15364377/1503340109/name/ra.pdf">http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/15364377/1503340109/name/ra.pdf>

            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 11, 2010

              Hello everybody: I’ve found the citation-located the abstract only to find a 12 month vendor moratorium-so sorry-not much help!

              David York, MLIS, Librarian

              The Academy of Oriental Medicine at Austin

              2700 West Anderson Lane, Suite 512

              Austin , Texas   78757

              Direct Line - (512) 492-3032

              Ma in number - (512) 454-1188 ext. 232

              Fax - (512) 454-7001

              dyork@...

              www.aoma.edu

              Transforming Lives and Communities Through Graduate Education in Oriental Medicine

              Academy of Oriental Medicine at Austin

              Transforming Lives and Communities through
              Graduate Education in Oriental Medicine.

              This message, including attachments, contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. Any use by others is strictly prohibited. Do not disseminate, distribute or copy this email without permission. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake, and delete this email from your system.

              You are right! I did not think about that. Sorry.
              Daniele

              --- In ccaomlcaom@yahoogroups.com, "Boni, Bethyn A. M.L.S." <bboni@...> wrote:

              > In the interests of not violating copyright please (several of us may not
              have a subscription to the journal) be a good librarian and only send the citation.

              > Thanks,
              > Bethyn
              > Bethyn A. Boni, M.L.S., Associate Librarian, Media
              > New York Chiropractic College
              > 2360 State Route
              89
              > Seneca Falls, New York 13148

              101
              > San Diego, CA 92108
              > Ph: 619-574-6909 ext 134
              > Fax: 619-574-6641

            • Boni, Bethyn A. M.L.S.
              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 11, 2011

                Don’t feel badly - it’s part of our psyche as librarians to want to share :-)

                Bethyn
                Bethyn A. Boni, M.L.S., Library Director

                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 11, 2011
                  there should be a copy of this article in the Yahoo LCAOM group under "files"

                • Daniele Perez-Venero
                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 13, 2011
                    Very nice of you to write these kind words. Yes, my intentions were good :-)
                    Since my original message in August 2010  the article has been added  by someone for the group to see under "files".
                    Daniele