Re: [ccaomlcaom] telephone service at albuquerque

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 29, 2010
      David, What do you expect the cost s to be for the call? We would need approval from the college.
      Naomi Broering

      On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 3:50 PM, David Sale <executivedirector@...> wrote:

      The call will be at CCAOM expense. Persons unable to attend the committee meeting will be given a specific 800 call-in number for this meeting, which will be a CCAOM conference call number. Here is the number:

      Ø       Dial 1-866-352-3799;

      Ø       At the operator’s prompt, enter the Meeting Number *8978346* (include the * key before and after number);

      Ø       Ignore any operator’s prompt for Moderator’s Pin Number as I will execute that number at the beginning of the committee meeting.

      Ø       If you dial-in a little too early, the operator will indicate that the call has not yet started because the moderator (i.e., me) has not yet joined the call. Just re-dial the 800 number again in a few minutes.

      David

      David M. Sale, J.D., LL.M.

      600 Wyndhurst Avenue

      Suite 112

      Baltimore, MD 21210

      Telephone:  410.464.6041

      Fax:  410.464.6042

      E-mail: executivedirector@...

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 29, 2010

        Naomi:

                    As indicated below, there will be no cost to the colleges for this call. The expense of the call will be borne by CCAOM. Just dial the “toll free” number below on the day of the call in your time zone and join the call.

        David

        David M. Sale, J.D., LL.M.

        600 Wyndhurst Avenue

        Suite 112