Re: [ccaomlcaom] telephone service at albuquerque

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 29 2:59 PM
      Hi Jim, Thanks for the information.   April 8 at 8 am may be impossible for me, as I am in a class at that time.

      How much will the telephone call cost?
      Naomi

      On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 1:19 PM, jimemdy <jimemdy@...> wrote:
      forwarded message from David Sales.
      Jim:

                 Would you please let your committee members know via the CCAOM Libraries Yahoo domain that there will be a speaker phone in the Libraries committee meeting room in Albuquerque. The committee will meet on Thursday, April 8, from 9 am – 12 noon (Mountain time) [thus, the meeting will begin in other time zones as follows: 8 am Pacific time, 10 am Central, and 11 am Eastern].

       I will be present in the room at the beginning of the meeting to facilitate access to CCAOM's conference call number so that everyone in the room (through the speaker phone device) and AOM librarians at CCAOM colleges elsewhere who are not able to attend the meeting can be virtually present. I will also be in the room at the end of the meeting to facilitate the disconnect from the line as CCAOM will be billed for a 3-hour conference call with a charge per each outside participant on the call…this will not be inexpensive…but we do want to try to facilitate the virtual presence of AOM librarians as this is an important committee with important work. If you end the meeting before the allotted time (i.e., before 12 noon Central time), please contact me by cell (number to be provided) so that I can ensure prompt disconnect from the call.

      Thanks for posting this notice, Jim

    • Jim Emdy
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 29 3:34 PM
        you might ask David about the cost.

        On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 1:19 PM, jimemdy <jimemdy@yahoo. com> wrote:
[...]

           ccaomlcaom-digest@ yahoogroups. com
           ccaomlcaom-fullfeat ured@yahoogroups .com

      • David Sale
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 29 3:50 PM

          The call will be at CCAOM expense. Persons unable to attend the committee meeting will be given a specific 800 call-in number for this meeting, which will be a CCAOM conference call number. Here is the number:

          Ø       Dial 1-866-352-3799;

          Ø       At the operator’s prompt, enter the Meeting Number *8978346* (include the * key before and after number);

          Ø       Ignore any operator’s prompt for Moderator’s Pin Number as I will execute that number at the beginning of the committee meeting.

          Ø       If you dial-in a little too early, the operator will indicate that the call has not yet started because the moderator (i.e., me) has not yet joined the call. Just re-dial the 800 number again in a few minutes.

          David

          David M. Sale, J.D., LL.M.

          600 Wyndhurst Avenue

          Suite 112

          Baltimore, MD 21210

          Telephone:  410.464.6041

          Fax:  410.464.6042

          E-mail: executivedirector@...

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 29 4:24 PM

              Naomi:

                          As indicated below, there will be no cost to the colleges for this call. The expense of the call will be borne by CCAOM. Just dial the “toll free” number below on the day of the call in your time zone and join the call.

              David

              David M. Sale, J.D., LL.M.

              600 Wyndhurst Avenue

              Suite 112