RE: [ccaomloom] LOOM Members

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 2, 2006

      Jim

      How do you enter it?  It requires a registered name.

      Naomi C. Broering, MLS , MA . FACMI
      San Diego , CA 92108-4407
      nbroering@...

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 3, 2006
        should yield a screen where you input institute library in the libraryname box; then skip to log on as guest, click that box and then the login box.

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 9, 2006

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 9, 2006
            try this logon sequence
            http://libraryworld.net/cgi-bin/opac.pl?command=signin