RE: [ccaomloom] LOOM Members

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2006
      Hi Everyone,
      I added the Library Automation file that the Pacific college of Oriental
      Medicine Libraries use.

      I hope this helps. Go to our LOOM Yahoo group system to look it up.
      Visit:

      Look up the files at

      nbroering@...

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 2, 2006
        there is a new version of librarycom which fivebranches is using.  it has better graphics and some features missing from librarycom. you can look at our catalog at http://libraryworld.net/opac
        library name is institute library; click on access as guest. frankly i find the reporting function in libraryworld/com somewhat inadequate.
        jim emdy
        five branches institute santa cruz

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 2, 2006

          Jim

          How do you enter it?  It requires a registered name.

          Naomi C. Broering, MLS , MA . FACMI
          San Diego , CA 92108-4407
          nbroering@...

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 3, 2006
            should yield a screen where you input institute library in the libraryname box; then skip to log on as guest, click that box and then the login box.

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 9, 2006

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 9, 2006
                try this logon sequence
                http://libraryworld.net/cgi-bin/opac.pl?command=signin