Agenda for Meeting in Idaho, October 21st, 2009

  • jimemdy
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 15, 2009
      Here is an amended agenda for the meeting in Idaho on Wednesday, October 21st at 1:30 p.m.

      1. Introductions.

      2. Subject headings for Oriental medicine
      a. Current Sources
      b. Inadequacy of current sources
      c. Corrections.
      (See headings document in Files)

      3. Role of libraries in enhancing faculty/student literature competency.
      (See WSCS document in the Files area)

      4. Discussion of possible library consortium.

      5. Formation of subcommittees to deal with needed issues.

      Hope to see you there.
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 15, 2009
        hi aLL,
        I CANNOT FIND THE WSCS FILE ON THE LCAOM PAGE.
        TELL ME WHER TO LOOK.
        THANKS FOR THE AGENDA.
        NAOMI BROERING

        On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 11:18 AM, jimemdy <jimemdy@...> wrote:
        Here is an amended agenda for the meeting in Idaho on Wednesday, October 21st at 1:30 p.m.

        1. Introductions.

        2. Subject headings for Oriental medicine
        a. Current Sources
        b. Inadequacy of current sources
        c. Corrections.
        (See headings document in Files)

        3. Role of libraries in enhancing faculty/student literature competency.
        (See WSCS document in the Files area)

        4. Discussion of possible library consortium.

        5. Formation of subcommittees to deal with needed issues.

        Hope to see you there.

      • Jim Emdy
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 15, 2009
          log in to the lcaom ccaom group in yahoo and click on files
          there should be the WSCC file. i found it there this morning.

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 15, 2009
            Hi Jim,
            I cannot get Files to open.
            I guess I am not a good user of this yahoo site. I see messages sent but Files on side bar does not click open.
            Where else should I try?
            Naomi