Re: [ccaomlcaom] proposed agenda for october meeting.

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 11, 2009

      Let me know if you get it working.  I am on Skype,
      nbroering
      pcom
      On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 5:43 AM, Boni, Bethyn A. M.L.S. <bboni@...> wrote:

      This might be a work-around-

      Is there wireless access at the hotel?  If so, then one person (or more) who have laptops ( with wireless, webcams, and built in mics) installs Skype, and then during the meeting calls others who have Skype accounts and are unable to attend.

      Bethyn
      Bethyn A. Boni, M.L.S., Associate Librarian, Media

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 12, 2009
        my understanding that there will be no skype transmissions.

        ____________ _________ _________ _________ ___

        E-mail: executivedirector@ ccaom.org

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 13, 2009

          Jim is correct. Please see my e-mail below of Oct. 7. The hotel would charge $300 for internet access in the committee meeting rooms. Sorry for this inconvenience.

          David M. Sale, J.D., LL.M.

          3909 National Drive

          Suite 125

          Burtonsville, MD 20866