RE: [ccaomlcaom] proposed agenda for october meeting.

  • David Sale
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 9, 2009

      Unfortunately, the hotel does not have wireless access in the committee rooms. To get a meeting room to have wireless internet access, the hotel would charge a $300 setup connection and also a wireless internet router which is $50.  The hotel does have wireless internet in the guestrooms and the hotel lobby (which is complimentary) but not in the meeting rooms.

      David

      David M. Sale, J.D., LL.M.

      3909 National Drive

      Suite 125

      Burtonsville, MD 20866

      Telephone:  301-476-7791

      Fax:  301-476-7792

      E-mail: executivedirector@...

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 12, 2009
          my understanding that there will be no skype transmissions.

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 13, 2009

            Jim is correct. Please see my e-mail below of Oct. 7. The hotel would charge $300 for internet access in the committee meeting rooms. Sorry for this inconvenience.

            David M. Sale, J.D., LL.M.

            3909 National Drive

            Suite 125

            Burtonsville, MD 20866