RE: [ccaomloom] Library Automation

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2006
      Della, I went to Yahoo but could not get to the Files with the catalog What
      is the secret.
      Of course,
      I cannot remember the login and password, but also could not find the Files
      to open which is mentioned here.
      We use Cybertools for Libraries. It is great and I want to check if it's on
      Warner's list.

      nbroering@...