RE: [ccaomlcaom] october meeting in idaho

  • David Sale
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 2, 2009

      David:

                  CCAOM will meet in conjunction with the AAAOM meeting in Albuquerque in 2010. The CCAOM meetings dates will likely be April 6/7 - 10, 2010. See http://www.aaaomonline.org/default.asp?pagenumber=6020 for venue information on AAAOM’s website. The date and location for the separate CCAOM fall meeting in 2010 has not been determined.

      David

      David M. Sale, J.D., LL.M.

      3909 National Drive

      Suite 125

      Burtonsville, MD 20866

      Telephone:  301-476-7791

      Fax:  301-476-7792

      E-mail: executivedirector@...

      From: jimemdy@yahoo. com
      Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 19:31:17 +0000
      Subject: [ccaomlcaom] october meeting in idaho

      a reminder that the fall meeting of LCAOM will be on October 21st, Wednesday at 1:30 pm at the Coeur d'Alene Golf and Spa Resort:

      two major agenda items are proposed:

      1. Establishment of a thesaurus of medical terms not adequately defined by existing subject lists such as NLM, LC, MeSH, etc.

      2. Discussion of library's role in advancing literature competency for students and faculty. I hope to present a report about this from staff at Five Branches University.

      No real action has been taken regarding formation of a library consortium. we should evaluate where we are and what we want to do.

      more documentation will follow later.

      hope to see you in Idaho. Is there interest in seeking some kind of remote communication for those not able to travel to Idaho?

      Jim Emdy
      Chair

        E-mail: executivedirector@ ccaom.org

          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 17, 2009

            Naomi:

                        I am looking into the possibilities at the hotel and will get back to the committee. Hopefully, something can be worked out to facilitate the remote participation of as many committee members as possible.

            David

            David M. Sale, J.D., LL.M.

            3909 National Drive

            Suite 125