Re: [ccaomlcaom] october meeting in idaho

  • mahate rose
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 2, 2009
      Hi All,
       My apologies for not specifying my identity-- I'm the librarian at AIMC Berkeley. It would be great to participate in the meeting through remote technology. Any ideas on how we can make this happen? We have a device that allows for conference calls.
      Thanks,
      Mahate Osborn

      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 2, 2009

        Hello All:

                    I will explore the option of having a telephone speaker device in the meeting room during the meeting. If the cost is not prohibitive, the Council can do this. I’ll be back in touch.

        David

        David M. Sale, J.D., LL.M.

        3909 National Drive

        Suite 125

        Burtonsville, MD 20866

        Telephone:  301-476-7791

        Fax:  301-476-7792

        E-mail: executivedirector@...

        I support remote communication for those of us who cannot make it to Idaho.  I for one would love to follow the dialogue on these topics.

        Thanks,
        Sage Goodman
        Library Manager Yo San University

        To: ccaomlcaom@yahoogro ups.com

        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 2, 2009

          David:

                      CCAOM will meet in conjunction with the AAAOM meeting in Albuquerque in 2010. The CCAOM meetings dates will likely be April 6/7 - 10, 2010. See http://www.aaaomonline.org/default.asp?pagenumber=6020 for venue information on AAAOM’s website. The date and location for the separate CCAOM fall meeting in 2010 has not been determined.

          David

          David M. Sale, J.D., LL.M.

          3909 National Drive

          Suite 125

          Burtonsville, MD 20866

          Telephone:  301-476-7791

          Fax:  301-476-7792

          E-mail: executivedirector@...

            E-mail: executivedirector@ ccaom.org

              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 17, 2009

                Naomi:

                            I am looking into the possibilities at the hotel and will get back to the committee. Hopefully, something can be worked out to facilitate the remote participation of as many committee members as possible.

                David

                David M. Sale, J.D., LL.M.

                3909 National Drive

                Suite 125