Re: Thesaurus for cataloging TCM materials

  • jimemdy
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2009
      i use LC, MeSH, Pubmed etc as well as OCLC; i have also improvised several headings, including Five Elements, etc. i think this should be a topic at the october meeting in idaho and we might work toward developing a common subject authority listing for topic areas inadequately covered elsewhere.

      jim emdy
      fivebranchesuniversity

      --- In ccaomlcaom@yahoogroups.com, Naomi Broering <NBROERING@...>