Library Automation

  • Della Lawhon
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2006
      LOOM member Warner Seem, Tri-State College of Acupuncture, has proivded
      us with a review of some software applications used to manage library
      catalogs. This is an excel spreadsheet stored in the Files area of our
      Yahoo group.

      Does your library use a system not noted in the spreadsheet? Please
      feel free to download this document ,edit it, and upload a revised
      version to our Yahoo group with whatever information you can provide
      about systems you currently use or have used in the past.

      One of the databases here on this list (see the link "Databases") is a
      directory listing of CCAOM school online catalogs.

      If you're school has an online library catalog (can be searched over the
      internet), please add an entry here. Having a listing like this will
      make it easier for us to share copioes of journal articles .

      Best to you all,

      Della
      New England School of Acupuncture
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 20, 2006
        Della, I went to Yahoo but could not get to the Files with the catalog What
        is the secret.
        Of course,
        I cannot remember the login and password, but also could not find the Files
        to open which is mentioned here.
        We use Cybertools for Libraries. It is great and I want to check if it's on
        Warner's list.

        nbroering@...