Re: New file uploaded to ccaomlcaom

  • Richard Friberg
    Message 1 of 15 , May 6, 2009
      --- In ccaomlcaom@yahoogroups.com, "Linda Moore" <linda@...> wrote:

      > Pursuant to formation of a consortium of OM libraries, I have prepared a
      > brief questionnaire. Please take a moment to fill out and share with other
      > listserv members. we will discuss further in April
      >
      > March 26, 2009
      >
      > Questionnaire on library resources.
      >
      > Name of Library__Emperor's College
      > Library______________________________________
      > Number of students_____220_______________
      > Professional librarian on staff (X)Yes ()No
      >
      > Library software used__LibraryThing.com___________________
      > Libraries sharing your catalog(same software)"Union"
      > Catalogs___________________
      > Approximate number of titles(not physical volumes)___3,000_________
      >
      > Approximate number of physically held journal titles:__60_______
      > On-line journal databases used___Ebscohost Cinahl Full-Text,
      > PubMed_________________________
      > Other online
      > databases:_AcupunctureToday.com_________________________________
      > Affiliations with other institutions?__DOCLINE Freeshare Network; Marina Del
      > Rey Hospital Medical Library_______________________
      >
      > Resources your library could share with other libraries:
      > __Journal articles__________________________________________
      >
      > Is your institution/library interested in developing a formal consortium of
      > OM libraries?
      > (X)Yes ()No
      > What services would your library like a consortium to provide?
      > __Union Catalog;________________________________________________
      > __Recommended Lists of Books and Journals in OM; Purchase of Additional
      > Databases________________________________________________
      >

      > _____

    • Jim Emdy
      Message 2 of 15 , May 6, 2009
        i got the reply and will update the file

        Message 3 of 15 , May 7, 2009

          Thanks very much!   Linda

          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 5 4:54 PM
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ccaomlcaom
            group.

            File : /wscc standards.pdf
            Uploaded by : jimemdy <jimemdy@...>
            Description : WSCC literay competency document

            Message 5 of 15 , Aug 16, 2010
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ccaomlcaom
              group.

              File : /whoicf.pdf
              Uploaded by : jamesemdy <librarian@...>
              Description : WHO International classification and CAM

              jamesemdy <librarian@...>
            • ccaomlcaom@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 15 , Aug 16, 2010
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ccaomlcaom
                group.

                File : /camdocanalysis.pdf
                Uploaded by : jamesemdy <librarian@...>
                Description : Overview of 45 published CAM databases

                Message 7 of 15 , Nov 18, 2010
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ccaomlcaom
                  group.

                  File : /pulseelectronicageradiation.pdf

                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 9, 2010
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ccaomlcaom
                    group.

                    File : /WHO - BenchmarksTCM.pdf
                    Uploaded by : jamesemdy <librarian@...>
                    Description : WHO - Benchmarks for Training in Traditional Chinese Medicine 2010.pdf

                    Message 9 of 15 , Apr 20, 2011
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ccaomlcaom
                      group.

                      File : /~$nsortium Survey Synopsis.doc
                      Uploaded by : jamesemdy <librarian@...>
                      Description : Consortium survey results April 2100

                      Message 10 of 15 , Apr 20, 2011
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ccaomlcaom
                        group.

                        File : /~$nsortium Survey Synopsis.mht

                        Message 11 of 15 , Jul 11, 2011
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ccaomlcaom
                          group.

                          File : /Accredidation draft document.docx
                          Uploaded by : jamesemdy <librarian@...>
                          Description : Accredidation criteria (Draft)