Re: [ccaomlcaom] New file uploaded to ccaomlcaom

    Message 1 of 15 , May 1, 2009
      I cannot get on, I have no yahoo account, but I used to get to the ccaomlcaom site.
      Help.
      Naomi

      On 5/1/09, ccaomlcaom@yahoogroups.com <ccaomlcaom@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ccaomlcaom
      group.

      File        : /survey091.xls
      Uploaded by : jimemdy <jimemdy@...>
      Description : survey results april 2009

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      jimemdy <jimemdy@...>

    • Linda Moore
      Message 2 of 15 , May 6, 2009

        Hi Jim!

        I sent you a survey also from Emperor’s College of T.O.M. , but didn’t see the results listed.   Did you receive it?

        Linda, Librarian

        Emperor’s College of T.O.M.

        Uploaded by : jimemdy <jimemdy@yahoo. com>
        Description : survey results april 2009

        You can access this file at the URL:
        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/ccaomlcaom /files/survey091 .xls

        http://help. yahoo.com/ l/us/yahoo/ groups/original/ members/web/ index.htmlfiles

        Regards,

        jimemdy <jimemdy@yahoo. com>

      • Linda Moore
        Message 3 of 15 , May 6, 2009

          Pursuant to formation of a consortium of OM libraries, I have prepared a brief questionnaire. Please take a moment to fill out and share with other listserv members. we will discuss further in April

          March 26, 2009

          Questionnaire on library resources.

          Name of Library__Emperor’s College Library______________________________________
          Number of students_____220_______________
          Professional librarian on staff (X)Yes ()No

          Library software used__LibraryThing.com___________________
          Libraries sharing your catalog(same software)"Union" Catalogs___________________
          Approximate number of titles(not physical volumes)___3,000_________

          Approximate number of physically held journal titles:__60_______
          On-line journal databases used___Ebscohost Cinahl Full-Text, PubMed_________________________
          Other online databases:_AcupunctureToday.com_________________________________
          Affiliations with other institutions?__DOCLINE Freeshare Network; Marina Del Rey Hospital Medical Library_______________________

          Resources your library could share with other libraries:
          __Journal articles__________________________________________

          Is your institution/library interested in developing a formal consortium of OM libraries?
          (X)Yes ()No
          What services would your library like a consortium to provide?
          __Union Catalog;________________________________________________
          __Recommended Lists of Books and Journals in    OM ; Purchase of Additional Databases________________________________________________

          Message 4 of 15 , May 6, 2009
            --- In ccaomlcaom@yahoogroups.com, "Linda Moore" <linda@...> wrote:

            > Pursuant to formation of a consortium of OM libraries, I have prepared a
            > brief questionnaire. Please take a moment to fill out and share with other
            > listserv members. we will discuss further in April
            >
            > March 26, 2009
            >
            > Questionnaire on library resources.
            >
            > Name of Library__Emperor's College
            > Library______________________________________
            > Number of students_____220_______________
            > Professional librarian on staff (X)Yes ()No
            >
            > Library software used__LibraryThing.com___________________
            > Libraries sharing your catalog(same software)"Union"
            > Catalogs___________________
            > Approximate number of titles(not physical volumes)___3,000_________
            >
            > Approximate number of physically held journal titles:__60_______
            > On-line journal databases used___Ebscohost Cinahl Full-Text,
            > PubMed_________________________
            > Other online
            > databases:_AcupunctureToday.com_________________________________
            > Affiliations with other institutions?__DOCLINE Freeshare Network; Marina Del
            > Rey Hospital Medical Library_______________________
            >
            > Resources your library could share with other libraries:
            > __Journal articles__________________________________________
            >
            > Is your institution/library interested in developing a formal consortium of
            > OM libraries?
            > (X)Yes ()No
            > What services would your library like a consortium to provide?
            > __Union Catalog;________________________________________________
            > __Recommended Lists of Books and Journals in OM; Purchase of Additional
            > Databases________________________________________________
            >

            > _____

          • Jim Emdy
            Message 5 of 15 , May 6, 2009
              i got the reply and will update the file

              Message 6 of 15 , May 7, 2009

                Thanks very much!   Linda

                Message 7 of 15 , Oct 5, 2009
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ccaomlcaom
                  group.

                  File : /wscc standards.pdf
                  Uploaded by : jimemdy <jimemdy@...>
                  Description : WSCC literay competency document

                  Message 8 of 15 , Aug 16, 2010
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ccaomlcaom
                    group.

                    File : /whoicf.pdf
                    Uploaded by : jamesemdy <librarian@...>
                    Description : WHO International classification and CAM

                    jamesemdy <librarian@...>
                  • ccaomlcaom@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 15 , Aug 16, 2010
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ccaomlcaom
                      group.

                      File : /camdocanalysis.pdf
                      Uploaded by : jamesemdy <librarian@...>
                      Description : Overview of 45 published CAM databases

                      Message 10 of 15 , Nov 18, 2010
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ccaomlcaom
                        group.

                        File : /pulseelectronicageradiation.pdf

                        Message 11 of 15 , Dec 9, 2010
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ccaomlcaom
                          group.

                          File : /WHO - BenchmarksTCM.pdf
                          Uploaded by : jamesemdy <librarian@...>
                          Description : WHO - Benchmarks for Training in Traditional Chinese Medicine 2010.pdf

                          Message 12 of 15 , Apr 20 3:13 PM
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ccaomlcaom
                            group.

                            File : /~$nsortium Survey Synopsis.doc
                            Uploaded by : jamesemdy <librarian@...>
                            Description : Consortium survey results April 2100

                            Message 13 of 15 , Apr 20 3:15 PM
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ccaomlcaom
                              group.

                              File : /~$nsortium Survey Synopsis.mht

                              Message 14 of 15 , Jul 11, 2011
                                Hello,

                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ccaomlcaom
                                group.

                                File : /Accredidation draft document.docx
                                Uploaded by : jamesemdy <librarian@...>
                                Description : Accredidation criteria (Draft)