New file uploaded to ccaomlcaom

  • ccaomlcaom@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 15 , May 1, 2009
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ccaomlcaom
      group.

      File : /survey091.xls
      Uploaded by : jimemdy <jimemdy@...>
      Description : survey results april 2009

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      jimemdy <jimemdy@...>

        Message 3 of 15 , May 6, 2009

          Hi Jim!

          I sent you a survey also from Emperor’s College of T.O.M. , but didn’t see the results listed.   Did you receive it?

          Linda, Librarian

          Emperor’s College of T.O.M.

          Uploaded by : jimemdy <jimemdy@yahoo. com>
          Description : survey results april 2009

          You can access this file at the URL:
          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/ccaomlcaom /files/survey091 .xls

          http://help. yahoo.com/ l/us/yahoo/ groups/original/ members/web/ index.htmlfiles

          Regards,

          jimemdy <jimemdy@yahoo. com>

        • Linda Moore
          Message 4 of 15 , May 6, 2009

            Pursuant to formation of a consortium of OM libraries, I have prepared a brief questionnaire. Please take a moment to fill out and share with other listserv members. we will discuss further in April

            March 26, 2009

            Questionnaire on library resources.

            Name of Library__Emperor’s College Library______________________________________
            Number of students_____220_______________
            Professional librarian on staff (X)Yes ()No

            Library software used__LibraryThing.com___________________
            Libraries sharing your catalog(same software)"Union" Catalogs___________________
            Approximate number of titles(not physical volumes)___3,000_________

            Approximate number of physically held journal titles:__60_______
            On-line journal databases used___Ebscohost Cinahl Full-Text, PubMed_________________________
            Other online databases:_AcupunctureToday.com_________________________________
            Affiliations with other institutions?__DOCLINE Freeshare Network; Marina Del Rey Hospital Medical Library_______________________

            Resources your library could share with other libraries:
            __Journal articles__________________________________________

            Is your institution/library interested in developing a formal consortium of OM libraries?
            (X)Yes ()No
            What services would your library like a consortium to provide?
            __Union Catalog;________________________________________________
            __Recommended Lists of Books and Journals in    OM ; Purchase of Additional Databases________________________________________________

            Message 5 of 15 , May 6, 2009
              --- In ccaomlcaom@yahoogroups.com, "Linda Moore" <linda@...> wrote:

              > Pursuant to formation of a consortium of OM libraries, I have prepared a
              > brief questionnaire. Please take a moment to fill out and share with other
              > listserv members. we will discuss further in April
              >
              > March 26, 2009
              >
              > Questionnaire on library resources.
              >
              > Name of Library__Emperor's College
              > Library______________________________________
              > Number of students_____220_______________
              > Professional librarian on staff (X)Yes ()No
              >
              > Library software used__LibraryThing.com___________________
              > Libraries sharing your catalog(same software)"Union"
              > Catalogs___________________
              > Approximate number of titles(not physical volumes)___3,000_________
              >
              > Approximate number of physically held journal titles:__60_______
              > On-line journal databases used___Ebscohost Cinahl Full-Text,
              > PubMed_________________________
              > Other online
              > databases:_AcupunctureToday.com_________________________________
              > Affiliations with other institutions?__DOCLINE Freeshare Network; Marina Del
              > Rey Hospital Medical Library_______________________
              >
              > Resources your library could share with other libraries:
              > __Journal articles__________________________________________
              >
              > Is your institution/library interested in developing a formal consortium of
              > OM libraries?
              > (X)Yes ()No
              > What services would your library like a consortium to provide?
              > __Union Catalog;________________________________________________
              > __Recommended Lists of Books and Journals in OM; Purchase of Additional
              > Databases________________________________________________
              >

              > _____

            • Jim Emdy
              Message 6 of 15 , May 6, 2009
                i got the reply and will update the file

                Message 7 of 15 , May 7, 2009

                  Thanks very much!   Linda

                  Message 8 of 15 , Oct 5, 2009
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ccaomlcaom
                    group.

                    File : /wscc standards.pdf
                    Uploaded by : jimemdy <jimemdy@...>
                    Description : WSCC literay competency document

                    Message 9 of 15 , Aug 16 12:15 PM
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ccaomlcaom
                      group.

                      File : /whoicf.pdf
                      Uploaded by : jamesemdy <librarian@...>
                      Description : WHO International classification and CAM

                      jamesemdy <librarian@...>
                    • ccaomlcaom@yahoogroups.com
                      Message 10 of 15 , Aug 16 12:16 PM
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ccaomlcaom
                        group.

                        File : /camdocanalysis.pdf
                        Uploaded by : jamesemdy <librarian@...>
                        Description : Overview of 45 published CAM databases

                        Message 11 of 15 , Nov 18, 2010
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ccaomlcaom
                          group.

                          File : /pulseelectronicageradiation.pdf

                          Message 12 of 15 , Dec 9, 2010
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ccaomlcaom
                            group.

                            File : /WHO - BenchmarksTCM.pdf
                            Uploaded by : jamesemdy <librarian@...>
                            Description : WHO - Benchmarks for Training in Traditional Chinese Medicine 2010.pdf

                            Message 13 of 15 , Apr 20, 2011
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ccaomlcaom
                              group.

                              File : /~$nsortium Survey Synopsis.doc
                              Uploaded by : jamesemdy <librarian@...>
                              Description : Consortium survey results April 2100

                              Message 14 of 15 , Apr 20, 2011
                                Hello,

                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ccaomlcaom
                                group.

                                File : /~$nsortium Survey Synopsis.mht

                                Message 15 of 15 , Jul 11, 2011
                                  Hello,

                                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ccaomlcaom
                                  group.

                                  File : /Accredidation draft document.docx
                                  Uploaded by : jamesemdy <librarian@...>
                                  Description : Accredidation criteria (Draft)