RE: [ccaomlcaom] Agenda for meeting in Sacramento

  • Linda Moore
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15 11:02 AM

      Pursuant to formation of a consortium of OM libraries, I have prepared a brief questionnaire. Please take a moment to fill out and share with other listserv members. we will discuss further in April

      March 26, 2009

      Questionnaire on library resources.

      Name of Library__Emperor’s College Library______________________________________
      Number of students_____220_______________
      Professional librarian on staff (X)Yes ()No

      Library software used__LibraryThing.com___________________
      Libraries sharing your catalog(same software)"Union" Catalogs___________________
      Approximate number of titles(not physical volumes)___3,000_________

      Approximate number of physically held journal titles:__60_______
      On-line journal databases used___Ebscohost Cinahl Full-Text, PubMed_________________________
      Other online databases:_AcupunctureToday.com_________________________________
      Affiliations with other institutions?__DOCLINE Freeshare Network; Marina Del Rey Hospital Medical Library_______________________

      Resources your library could share with other libraries:

      Is your institution/library interested in developing a formal consortium of OM libraries?
      (X)Yes ()No
      What services would your library like a consortium to provide?
      __Recommended Lists of Books and Journals in    OM ; Purchase of Additional Databases________________________________________________