LOOM Members

  • Della Lawhon
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 16 2:36 PM
      Hi everyone,

      While your looking around our site here, please go into the Members area
      and update your entry with your name and location -- if you use the
      school you represent for your location we'll all know where you come
      from.

      Best,

      Della
      New Englad School of Acupuncture
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 20 1:43 PM
        Della, After many struggles I finally got into the library files.
        I think I need a course on Yahoo. It is terrible for me to use it. Maybe,
        my school has a block on it.
        I will try to add Cybertools.

        nbroering@...

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1, 2006
          Hi Everyone,
          I added the Library Automation file that the Pacific college of Oriental
          Medicine Libraries use.

          I hope this helps. Go to our LOOM Yahoo group system to look it up.
          Visit:

          Look up the files at

          nbroering@...

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 2, 2006
            there is a new version of librarycom which fivebranches is using.  it has better graphics and some features missing from librarycom. you can look at our catalog at http://libraryworld.net/opac
            library name is institute library; click on access as guest. frankly i find the reporting function in libraryworld/com somewhat inadequate.
            jim emdy
            five branches institute santa cruz

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 2, 2006

              Jim

              How do you enter it?  It requires a registered name.

              Naomi C. Broering, MLS , MA . FACMI
              San Diego , CA 92108-4407
              nbroering@...

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 3, 2006
                should yield a screen where you input institute library in the libraryname box; then skip to log on as guest, click that box and then the login box.

                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 9, 2006

                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 9, 2006
                    try this logon sequence
                    http://libraryworld.net/cgi-bin/opac.pl?command=signin