RE: [ccaomlcaom] acupuncture classifications in NML and LC

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 26, 2008

      Hello everybody. I’ve been following this discussion and I agree that each of our libraries can independently determine which organizational system works best for us. Here we use LC call numbers exclusively- I’m able to do original cataloging so we haven’t had any problems expanding as our collection grows. I’d be interested in hearing more about any grants or other funding that CCAOM has available to help libraries. Thanks for the ongoing dialogue!

      David York, MLIS, Librarian

      The Academy of Oriental Medicine at Austin

      2700 West Anderson Lane, Suite 204

      Austin , Texas   78757

      Direct Line - (512) 492-3032

      Ma in number - (512) 454-1188 ext. 232

      Fax - (512) 454-7001

      dyork@...

      www.aoma.edu

      Transforming Lives and Communities Through Graduate Education in Oriental Medicine